Tuesday, November 11, 2014

The Last 3 Months

When I was a child and my parents made me go to Sunday school I never really believed in God because I simply couldn’t relate to an all-powerful male God. But I enjoyed the memory verses and the songs.I couldn’t ever imagine that if God had been a woman she would have sent her only begotten daughter to earth to be crucified. It was too horrifying to even contemplate. The idea of actually worshiping someone who would do that was unthinkable. And knowing my mother, whom I adored and who loved me more than life itself, none of it made sense to me at all. My whole perspective changed now.Its pretty cool talking to someone who doesn't answer or yell back but some how stuff works out. I am grateful to God for the gift of love, friends, family and life. Some of my recent pictures.






Always thankful to all those who drop by. X

10 comments:

  1. You look amazing sweetheart. I can see you enjoyed the last 3 months. I have been off blogger for sometime;
    Manson

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never show us who this girl looks like. I am liking this. Picture time of who Riri is. You look beautiful babe
    Jason

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey this is such a wonderful post , my parents both actually raised me that way....
    PS I'm back in the US since Mid August, just could not blog when I was on vacation...the time was too gold to spoil...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dear Girl. Welcome back. I love those pieces; they are beautiful.

      Delete
  4. lovely look like the one withe the stripe blazer
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete