Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Lets Suck and Unsuck Life

  1. Me and my partner have an early dinner and go for a 20 min walk as the recent study says eating a late dinner can cause weight gain and high blood sugar levels.
  2. We then watch our series for a while.
  3. Then comes brushing and flossing the teeth.
  4. I set my alarm and plan the next day's to do list
  5. We switch our phones to silent mode and keep it away (not near pillow) as it zaps your brain with radio waves, thus causing tumors.
  6. We have a heart to heart talk and feel the care and support. We then go to sleep by cuddling each other

Thats how I want my night routine to be but life sucks right. Let's see the reality

  1. Constant arguments with my partner.
  2. Eating unhealthy late dinner.
  3. Too lazy to brush my teeth before bed. Forget about flossing.
  4. Set an alarm.
  5. My inner night owl activates by then - binge watching Netflix.
  6. And we end up sleeping with screens.

#life@times

No comments:

Post a Comment