Monday, May 20, 2013

Thoughts of You,


The feeling is fine, the feeling is real
I need you by my side to feel whole for keeps
You ignited and rejuvenated my feelings
I thought I would never feel like this because ninjaresses like me are rare speciesl
Getting the feels like he did took me donkey's years.But, He disappears.
I have quested, all over the world,sailed and reached the four corners,
No see. Thoughts of you baby are driving me insane.

The rubbing of the  bodies , lips dong what hands do brings that lost smile back
Every moment ,It would get  more and more fulfilling with this outrageous feel so incredible to resist,
Touching every curve and every part of me,the legs would apart automatically,misbehaving and begging
I miss you P but I don't know where to find you.Cant you feel the longings of my heart
screaming out for you. Yearning and calling out for you everyday. I want you and
only you in my entirety. This feel is real and genuine in a shape of a diamond.
And the heart such a statement is driven home best.

Sweetheart come take my heart ,hold my hand ,touch my body,look me in the eye
You don't have to say a word. I read hearts through eyes. I write stories through eyes.
Hurry up my love.Sweet love, With every single thought of you my erotic senses rise.
My temps rise, you get me twisting,soaking wet,body shivers. Can't explain the disease.
The only cure to this disease,is P. I want you so bad. Lets get down and sort the situation.

Sweet love,come back, don't disappear on your love. 

xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Nice...niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Been lost and away

    Manson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this poem baby

    ReplyDelete